Monday, October 14, 2013

Dear Readers


To start off this week I would like to encourage you, not with one of my own writings, but by another blog that I found incredibly inspiring this past weekend. This entry entitled "Dear Mom Who Can't Afford Organic Food" by the Humbled Homemaker addresses the issue of when organic food is just out of reach for families.

While I do believe in eating organic foods, and I always use organic or wild harvested herbs in my products, I also understand the high cost of organic is not always feasible. I stand with the writer when she says, "Even if you don’t eat organic, you can still eat real food–fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, meat that hasn’t been processed. Cook from scratch."  

You can find this beautifully written entry here. I would you encourage you to read it whether you have a difficult time putting clean food on the table, or you do not sway from eating only organic.
I believe that you can be healthy and have a great diet on a tight budget. I would love to hear your questions and comments on this subject.


To set up a consultations on how you can use diet and herbs to improve your health please email me at muir-botanicals@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment